6.10.2009

Look of the Week: Cheri, I Adore Thee

Just to ease myself back into blogging, I'll keep this post short and sweet. My last week was a little more than I bargained for but my first week on the job went well. As for my exam it wasn't what I expected but what is a girl to do? No need to stress over it. What's done is done.

Well the title is referring to the Spiced Chocolate quad from the Cult of Cherry Collection that I used in the look below. Get it? Cheri and Cherry? Yes, I know I'm lame but I thought it was cute. :-)


I wore this look last week. All the colors came from that quad. And with having a new job, I'm wearing make-up on what seems to be a daily basis. So I might make it a daily addition to the blog. I'm still debating. I'm always rushing before work so it may or may not be a good idea to add something else to my laundry list of daily to-do's.

Stay tuned! I missed my little blog so much and those of you who take the time to read my posts. I truly appreciate it., which also relates to the blog title :-)

More post to come!

XOXO & many blessings,
B. Pierre

P.S. I was wearing a tube top. Pics can be so deceiving... lol

No comments: