1.02.2010

Look of the Week: Happy New Year


Ok, better late than never. Right?


Well, it's a new year and like always we all have plans to change and what not. But unfortunately they sometimes never stick.


I quit making resolutions a few years ago and I like it that way. It eases the pressure of having to accomplish something by Dec. 31. Sure, i have goals and thinks  I want to accomplish by a certain date but I don't limit my plan-making to Jan. 1.  I make plans and adjustements year-round. It's just my  opinion but for those who've got those resolutions listed, get to making them happening.


As for KissyFace, i hope to keep it going to where it's destined to be.


And to ring in the new year, I have a  look that I wore on Christmas to kick-off the reintroduction of my looks of the week, which I haven't done since the summer. (I know that's so bad of me.)  With a favorable academic schedule this semester, they'll be happening more often. It doesn't necessarily go with what's categorically a holiday look. But vibrant colors are always what I love to wear so I wasn't going to change that. =)


I took the pic on my phone so the quality isn't the best it could be.


Once again, happy new year everyone. I feel there's some housework that needs to take place so that'll be on the next post.


Till next time. =)


XOXO & many blessings,

B. Pierre


No comments: