10.14.2009

Clientele Highlight: Pageant Pretty II

The pics from Friday's Hispanic Heritage Month Pageant came sooner than I expected.


All the contestants in their gorgeous gowns


So, as promised here are some pics of the women I got to work with on Friday. I tried to choose some photos that really captured their face best.

 Hope you like. :-)


showin some dance moves


singing her heart out


the excessive blush was on purpose ;-)


modeling their lovely ensembles and she looked amazing.



I loved her gown...



smiling bright....



just one more flick... lol 

Also, I forgot to mention my other life saver for the night from a previous post, which was the Notoriety quad from the Make-up Art Collection.



the colors are a little washed out

The colors worked beautifully on each of their varying skintones.
I'll definitely keep it in my "simple and go-to" stash.

Oh, and thanks so much to Rakesh Behara for snapping the photo's. His contact info are on the pics.

XOXO & many blessings,
B. Pierre

No comments: