4.06.2011

Spring | Bring On the Bright!



Hi Lovelies,

To usher in the spring appropriately, I chose to go with a super bright and load look to kick off the season. This look was inspired by a blog post that I read a few weeks ago on Fashion Bomb Daily.  I absolutely fell in love with it and had to try it.

Spring is one my favorite seasons and this was my attempt at celebrating it.

So on with the tutorial!

And a couple pics too.
 without flash

with flash


snapshot from the video


Listed below are the products that I used:

EYES
Base| Hot Pink & Yellow ( NYX Cosmetics)
Lid| Incredible Bee (Facefront Cosmetics) & Sunset ( NYX)
Crease| Little Gremlin ( Facefront Cosmetics)
Highlight| **add in later**
Lower Lashline| Incredible Bee ( Facefront Cosmetics) & Graffiti ( Urban Decay)
Upper Lashline| Yellow (NYX) topped off by Sunset ( NYX)
Mascara| Carbon Black Telescopic (L'oreal)

FACE
Undereye Concealer| MAC NW45
Powder| MAC Mineralized SkinFinish in Deep Dark
Cheeks | Red-Orange Pigment ( M.A.C.)

LIPS
Lipliner| Chestnut ( M.A.C.)
Lipstick| Fresh Brew ( M.A.C.)
Lipgloss| Savory ( H.I.P. by L'oreal)

 Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday night!

Much Love & Many Blessings,
B. Pierre

No comments: