7.07.2009

Look of the Week: Blue-Eyed Soul

LOS ANGELES, CA - JULY 07:  (L-R) Brooke Shiel...Image by Getty Images via Daylife

Micheal Jackson was laid to rest today and I witnessed it all on TV. Even though I'm in the younger age bracket I was still a great fan so I'm dedicating this look of the week to him.

He inspires me to be the best in my craft. I may not reach the greatness he has achieved but I'll sure do my best.

R.I.P. MJ





I usually get inspired by colors, flowers, and other artist's work when creating a look. The look I created below was initially it was inspired by a look that Rihanna wore to the Met Costume Gala back in May.








I made mine more vibrant and used a greater variety of blues.


I really have a bad habit of pursing my lips
when I take pictures. lol



And here are the products used:
FACE
Foundation- Cover Girl Queen Collection: Rich Mink
Finishing Powder: Deep Dark MSF Natural by M.A.C.
CHEEKS
Blush- Be Chic: Coral
EYES
Base- UDPP followed by
Wet n'Wild Blue Peniil
Inner Lid- Velvet Blue by NYX
Main Lid- Navy by NYX and Sapphire Sparkle by Covergirl
Outer Corner and Crease- Blue Color from NYX Lake Moss Trio
Highlight- Champagne by Covergirl
Lower Lashline- Indigo Impact by Covergirl
Upper Lashline- Navy by J.A.N.E.
Waterline- Zero by Urban Decay
Lashes- L’oreal Clean Definition Telescopic: Blackest Black
Brows-Wet ‘n Wild Dark Brown Brow Kit
LIPS
Lip Liner- Obsession by Rimmel London
Lipstick- Sellout by Urban Decay
Lipgloss- Sheer pink in a KISS palette


That's it for today! And like I said last week I'm getting a move on my portfolio. Tomorrow I'll be sharing the looks that I'm wishing to create next week Monday at my first photoshoot with an up and coming photographer. So this weekend is going to be really nerve racking. I'm really excited. :-)

XOXO & many blessings,
B. Pierre

P.S. Follow me on Twitter if you like. I'm a fan of all things social @KissyFaceMUA.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

yummy411 said...

those blues are mesmerizing! i love it!

KissyFace Artistry said...

Thanks! Blues in general, I usually draw near to them.