7.08.2009

Portfolio Building: Manic Monday to Come!

I just made it home from my business finance exam not to long ago. And all I can say is that, it was interesting. lol But enough about academics.

Let's get to the make-up. One thing that I need to make sure to have in my portfolio is variety. My roommate has already confirmed to help out along with a previous client. I'm shooting for Monday as the big day but it's yet to be confirmed.

So here are the two looks that I have in mind for them.

Classic Smokey Eye- it's self-explanatory
Chiseled to Perfection- a look that focuses on contouring the cheekbones and other assets.

And here are some other looks that I"m wanting to do as well.

Green Gem- its a look that I did in this first post. I loved how it looked and would love to see how it would look when done with a professional photographer
Egyptian Goddess- I couldn't think of an appropriate title description but think blue and gold. I It was initially inspired by the make-up did on a friend for her graduation. I wasn't able to snap good pictures though
Natural Beauty- A look that focuses on the no make-up look, just minimizing flaws and keeping things simple
Bold Lips- I really want to do a look where the focus is on the lips. Naturally the go-to color is red but that may change for when I go to create it.
Orange & Purple- It means what it says. Literally the idea for this look came to mind earlier this week and i can't wait to put it on face ( Get it? Instead of putting it on paper? Yes, lame. lol)

Let me know what you think or any suggestions you have in mind for looks that I should create in my future portfolio projects.

But in the mean time I'll be spending my free time planning the looks and elements that I want to include because I create better through trial and error.

Talk to you lovelies tomorrow!

XOXO & many blessings,
B. Pierre

No comments: