11.23.2010

Autumn Beauty Series| Classic Black Smoke

Happy Tuesday!!

I'm coming to you with another tutorial! This is the second installment to the Autumn Beauty Series. 


I think this is the perfect look for this season. I just think smoky eyes are so appropriate for this time of year!

Of course, I've included some pics below.
without flash

close-up of the eyes
with the flash
And the list of products as well!

EYES
Base| Black Bean by NYX
Lower Lashline | Cinderfella by M.A.C.
Main Lid| Zero by Urban Decay
Crease| Alaska followed by Grey  by NYX

FACE
Under Eye Concealer| NW45 in Select Moisturecover by M.A.C.
Powder| Deep Dark in Mineralized Skin Finish

LIPS
Lipliner| Mocha by Beautique
Lipstick| Fresh Brew by M.A.C.
Lipgloss| a creamy sheer pink

Thanks so much for all of your continued support. 

Also, if you have any questions that you want answered about makeup tack it down below as a comment and I'll be sure that it makes it onto my first Q&A video!

Much Love & Many Blessings, 
B. Pierre

P.S. Happy Turkey Day!!!

No comments: