11.10.2010

Overseas Haul | L'oreal at the Airport

I'm not too big on "hauls" but I just wanted to share with you some stuff that I purchased while I was overseas back in late October. As part of my grad program, we had to go to Ireland for about a week.

One of my missions was to pick up some make up while I was there. I was so busy with everything that I ultimately forgot about it until I got to the airport and picked up these babies!




 I know it's L'oreal, a brand we carry in the states, but it was better than nothing. Even though I wanted something exclusive to them, I'm happy with my purchases. And I don't think I've seen anything like this packaging in the states, which was reason enough to get it.







And as trite as this may be, I love the multiple languages used in the back with French being first, followed by English, Spanish, Italian and Dutch.



I've already done a look with the brown palette. And I plan to on uploading a tutorial on it soon. 

So, that's it-- my two items from overseas. =)

Hope you all have a pleasant Wednesday!

Much Love & Many Blessings
B. Pierre

No comments: