9.21.2010

Beauty Finds| EOS Lip Balm




So, over the weekend I decided to rest up hoping I would get better from being sick since last Wednesday. But downing OJ, eating chicken noodle soup, drinking tea and taking Theraflu didn't do the job because by Sunday evening, my voice was hoarse and by Monday morning my eyes were bloodshot as if I had just got off a drinking binge, which is far from the truth.

I woke up from a nap Monday evening and felt horrible so off to Walgreens I went for some meds and to speak to a pharmacist. Well, the pharmacy was closed but the trip wasn't wasted. On my way out, I came across this little beauty.


What is it you ask?


It's the EOS ( Evolution of Smooth) Lip Balm. And the particular scent I picked up was sweet mint. The other option was lemon drop. Being that blues and green are my favorite color, I went with the green one.

I learned about it after watching one of Fashionista804 youtube video where she put it on to prep her lips, which I always do for me and my clients right along with prepping the face and the eyes before I apply any makeup.

Lip balms are the best everyday way to keep the lips moisturized free from chapping. And the best thing about this little gem is that it's 100 percent natural with 95 percent of it being organic.


Just twist off the top and your looking and you discover a gem that boasts having shea butter and jojoba oil, which I'm great fans of.

I wont try it just yet, but once I get over my little sick episode, I'll be all over it. And if I like it, I might add it to my kit because as much as I like petroleum jelly to helped the chap lips of my clients, this might serve them better. I'll have a full review for a "KissyFace Approved?" post in a few weeks.

Oh, it retails for $3.49 so it won't break my bank and worthy of a fair try.

Much Love & Many Blessings,
B. Pierre

P.S. I made it to CVS to get my meds instead. =)


FTC Disclosure: I got this cute lip balm with my personal cash. No freebie here. =)

No comments: