9.28.2010

Makeup Tutorial | Everyday Look with Green

I'm at it again. This morning I had some free time and knocked out this video. This time around, I'm a lot happier with how things turned out. 


The products used are below and some still pics as well 






EYES
Lid| Hazelnut ( Jane Cosmetics)
Crease| Brownie Points (Jane Cosmetics) and Eutopia (NYX)
Highlight| Skin ( NYX)
Lower Lashline| Ivy ( Rimmel London) topped with Algae ( NYX)
Water line| Bourbon ( Urban Decay)
Upper Lashline| Black Aqua Cream Liner ( Makeup Forever)
Mascara| Maybelline Great Lash in Black

FACE
Concealer| MAC NW45
Powder| MAC Mineralized SkinFinish in Deep Dark
Cheeks | MAC Raizin

LIPS
Lipliner| MAC Chestnut
Lipstick| MAC Fresh Brew
Lipgloss| MAC lipglass in ?!?!?!?! - I have no clue what color it is =(

It was easier this time. I was way more relaxed and was able to talk slower too! I think I'm gonna like this. Even if nobody watches, I'll still make them. Any opportunity to hone my craft, I'm all up for. My next look is gonna be one to usher in Autumn. I'm excited! =)

Much Love & Many Blessings,
B. Pierre

No comments: