9.13.2010

Clientele Highlight | Solutions Bridal Designer House Presents Florida Bridal Expo Fall 2010

Sunday was just a sea of white and ivory dresses at the 7th semi-annual Florida bridal expo. Yesterday, I had the pleasure of doing the make up for the twelve modeling the store's designs. And I have to admit, the dresses were gorgeous. I'm not shopping for a dress right not but I did tuck a few in mind for future reference. A girl can dream, right?

I had about five hours to get everyone and it was time crunch but I pulled it through with my awesome assistant. =) It took out a lot out of me because by the time I got home I needed a three-hour nap to recharge.

Below are just a few snapshots from the day
Enjoy!










And if you're shopping for that special day, check out the amazing gowns in at one of their locations, either in Gainesville or Orlando, if you're in the Florida area. Check out their website for more details.

Also, special thanks to Cherish, one of the stylists, for giving me the opportunity. It was an amazing experience!

Much Love & Blessings,
B. Pierre