9.23.2010

Handling My Biz| Taking Time Like Fine Wine

Wine grapes.Image via Wikipedia
Anything worth having is worth fighting for.

And that's exactly what I'm doing. This post doesn't necessarily have to do with anything with makeup but everything to do with pushing through.

KissyFace Artistry, both the blog and the business is far from anything I could have even imagined two years ago. Despite the bumps along the road, I wouldn't take back any of my experiences.

But I must admit there are times, I feel like giving up but that quote always comes to mind and I tough it out all the more because it's true. Anything that you aspire to have is all the more rewarding, when you put your blood, sweat and tears, to finally realize the beauty that results from it. I'm still learning, still experiencing and that's ok.

Besides, KissyFace is my baby and like fine wine, it takes time to mature. =) Things may not be where I want or expect them to be but in time they will.

As for my health, I'm still not at 100%, but I'm still keeping to my promise and will be posting a video by Saturday, it'll be sans my voice because it still sounds atrocious.  Lol 

Much Love and Many Blessings,
B. Pierre
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: