9.17.2010

Clientele Highlight| Solutions Bridal on the Runway

I was roaming on Facebook this morning during class, checking up on my KissyFace Artistry FanPage. I came across a comment from Russel Martin Photography. To my surprise, he had captured the models wonderfully. I wasn't able to get any up close shots of my work but I'm glad he did. So, not paying attention led me to a great treat despite my yucky morning. I caught a really bad cold earlier this week and its been rough.
But enough about my illness, here are a few shots from the runway.
Visit his Facebook Fan Page: Russell Martin Photography and his website for more of his work.
Have an amazing weekend all! As for me, I'll be  focusing on getting better with plenty of soup and rest. =)
Much Love & Many Blessings
B. Pierre

No comments: