5.18.2009

Look of the Week: Purple Passion

To get in the habit of daily blogging & create a little structure to my blog every Monday I'll be uploading a look of the week, both to showcase some of my looks and to keep track of how my skill level is progressing.


And I thought it'd be appropriate to kick things off with the look in my profile picture.




My face looks better in the second picture because it was taken at the beginning of my night while the first picture was taken at the end.


The look was really simple and easy to create.

Products Used
Face: Moisturizer, followed by M.A.C. MSF in Deep Dark
Bases for the Lid: UDPP, followed by a Purple NYX Jumbo Pencil
Main Lid: Urban Decay-Ransom
Crease: Urban Decay-Zero
Highlight: M.A.C.- Nanogold
Lips: Good ol' PJ (petroleum jelly)

And note to self: STOP taking make-up pics w/ the date stamp. It just ruins the whole effect. lol

Happy Monday all!
XOXO & many blessings,
B. Pierre



No comments: