5.06.2011

KissyFace TV| Picture Perfect Graduation



Morning Lovelies,

One week ago today, I had the pleasure of graduatig and taking pictures to commemorate the occasion.
Here's the look I created for the pictures I was taking. I don't have edited pictures yet but I'll be sure to post them when I get them.


 


I so thankful to have made it thus far, to have completed grad school and to be moving onto another phase of my life. Now that I don't have the demands of school I can definitely devote my summer to really kicking things into high gear for KissyFace. I'm looking for a job at the moment. But in the mean time, in between time. KissyFace is getting some major attention.

Have an awesome weekend and I'll catch you back here--maybe not the same time but definitely the same place!

Much Love & Many Blessings,
B. Pierre

No comments: