5.26.2011

Camera Down in KissyFace Town

Morning Lovelies,

Yep, as the title of the posts reads my camera is having, shall I say, a moment. It's having some issues with "memory card error" problems. Whatever that means. I've tried multiple memory cards in the camera but it keeps saying the same thing so it has to be the camera. =( 

I'm doing some research as to how to fix it or what can I do.

I won't let it get in the way of my regular postings. I'll just have to get creative with it. If there's one thing I've learned over the past few years is to keep on going no matter what. Obstacles and circumstances may come to slow you down they should NEVER stop you. 

Thankfully I have some pictures and videos that I've already taken for the some posts and hopefully next week my camera will will be back in working order.

And tomorrow's post will be the official beginning to my Foundations Beauty 101 Series. Looking forward to getting that in full swing. =)

Have an awesome day, lovelies.

the last picture I took with my camera
and it came out blurry. lol It's a flowe.

I'll be posting my a few more posts alter on today as well. =)

XOXO & Many Blessings,
B. Pierre

No comments: